Dolores County Senior Services
"Together We Can Make a Difference"
- Senior Nutrition Meals on Mondays at 5:00 pm at the New Pioneer Center, and Tuesdays and Thursdays at 12:00 noon.
- Senior indoor walk at the Dove Creek Memorial Hall- Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays 9:00 - 10:00 am.
- Library Reading Room available Monday through Friday.
- Exercise Room and Game Room with pool table available.
- Bingo (Sponsored by the Community Ladies Club) held on the second and fourth Monday.
- Senior Choice Lunch held on the second Tuesday of the month.
- Nutrition Information and Blood Pressure Clinic held monthly as announced.
- Birthday Lunch held the last Thursday of the month.
The Pioneer Center is available for rental for family gatherings.
Call for reservations 970-677-2787